The Holland Yachting Group: What we do
Our main activities involve the creation of platforms and programmes for:
- Annual boat and trade shows afford excellent opportunities for member companies to showcase their products and/or services, and for attendees to broaden their knowledge of available goods and services. Leading examples include the Monaco Yacht Show, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and the METS in Amsterdam. As a partner, you can benefit from our all-in package price for these events, ensuring your participation involves no unexpected costs or secondary calculations.
- The Yacht Valley Tour is an established project of the Holland Yachting Group that promotes our members products and/or services as well as increases the international trade between Holland and other countries through inbound trade missions. The Yacht Valley Tour engages in a series of matchmaking appointments with the Dutch yacht building industry and a group of international business relations. There will be a balance of cultural events and business meetings, including opportunities to sightsee and visit individual companies. We organise inbound trade missions for: journalists, naval architects, interior designers, and project & purchasing managers.
- Membership directories in our special Yacht Valley magazine, website and e-newsletter, listing members alphabetically and by area of expertise/interest, provide further opportunities for networking.
- Regular events such as seminars feature knowledgeable speakers, who address current and critical topics related to international trade and specific regions. Additionally, special events provide in-depth educational knowledge and training in important aspects of international trade in new, upcoming and existing markets.
- Our e-newsletter and Yacht Valley magazine keep the international audience informed of association activities, introduce new international resources and provide the latest information on a wide range of topics of local, regional, national and international interest.
- A special press service provides our members with a launch pad to ensure their news reaches the national and international media.